Wednesday 25 May 2011

Eyeko Nail Polishes

Hello girls! A few months ago i bought some eyeko nail polishes from their website and i really liked them. I purchased 4 and the gave me one free! My favorite is Indigo. I also use Petite very often for my french manicure. Coral is a very nice color! I really like it in my toes on the summer! In the swatches below i used a base coat and then i applied the  nailpolish! I applied 1 coat only to all nailpolishes but i have to apply to coats on Coral! :)

Eyeko nail polish
Click on the image for larger view.

Eyeko nail polish
Click on the image for larger view.

Eyeko nail polish
hmm i think this is not a good swatch for Vampira



Click in the banner below to buy online from eyeko website and get a free gift!!!!! Eyeko website has many beauty products for the eyes and for the face too! With orders over $55 you get free shipping too! :)

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!
FREE GIFT!!!


2 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for recommending these nail polishes. I use their liquid eyeliner so will try their nail varnishes.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

All the best,
Voe.
_________________________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

Hinata Chan said...

Oh thank you so much dear! I also have an eyeliner which is like a pen and is very good! I 've got it on purple! :) Try the polishes! For me Indigo is the best! I love dark colors in general! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates