Sunday 15 May 2011

Chanel Pro Lumiere Professional Finish Makeup

Eight months ago my cousin buy me as a present Chanel Pro Lumiere. Pro Lumiere is a Professional Finish Makeup with spf 15! I really like makeup to have a Spf because i believe that the sun is one of the most damaging things for the skin.
By the way my color is 10 - NUDE!
So let's list the pros and cons for this make up!

Pros:

- SPF 15 -very important for me!
- 30 ml / 1 Fl.Oz. I have this make up for 8 months and i finished only tha half of it!
- It has a pump! Which is good because you don't lose product!
- It's an oil free formula
- You can build it up! You can wear a small amount of product for natural look or you can build it up for full coverage!
- It stays on you all day!
- It is very hydrating! One day i put some of my makeup on my mother's face and she told me that she feel her face more moistorized!
- Classic nice and elegant Chanel packaging! - i tell that because most of people DO look on the packaging-

Cons:
- Ok, it is expensive!
- But... this makeup is definatelly going to last you for a year! I do not put on my face a small amount. I put a medium amount and still i haven't finished my bottle!
- It is semi-matte! (This is not bad for all people). But if you don't want semi-matte finish you can user a powder after you apply your make up!

I will definately buy this product again! Or maybe the Mat Lumiere for a change!
I prefer to give some extra money and have a nice quaality makeup instead of buying a makeup every 2-3 months!
If you do the calculations the Chanel makeup is cheaper because you actually use it for a year!




Product's website: Chanel Pro Lumiere



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates