Friday 27 July 2012

Dead Man's Bones - In The Room You Sleep [Ryan Gosling - Zach Shields]

Hello ladies and gents...

I have a little surprise for those of you that you don't know it already!
Ryan Gosling  is in a band with Zach Shields called Dead Man's Bones. I am amazed of how talented they are and i didn't know that Mr. Gosling had this tasted in music. I like it! The sound is amazing and i really like the vocals and this Halloween-creepy feeling... The have released only one album in 2009 and i suggest that you check the songs.. They are all sooooo good. 

Come on Dead Man's Bones! I WANT MORE!

I'm posting some of my favourites.. Actually all the album is a fav!

Dead Man's Bones - In The Room You Sleep 



Dead Man's Bones - Lose Your Soul


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates